Pages

Natural cure for Penis enlargement

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Micro Penis Growth Solutions. The MAIN REASON Having a Bigger Penis Is More Important Today Than In the Past

Micro Penis Growth Solutions

Micro Penis Growth Solutions

In the last few decades, there has been a very significant shift in our attitude toward sex. Just a few decades ago, if a woman wasn't a virgin on her wedding night, she would actually try to hide that fact - it was actually something to be "ashamed" of. Things today are RADICALLY different. Now, it is almost considered "abnormal" for a woman to not have multiple sexual partners before her wedding night (if she gets married at all). It's also considered very unwise to marry a guy or even to move in with him before testing the sexual chemistry in the bedroom.

As a result in this radical shift in sexual attitude, woman now have multiple partners. In fact, most women have many partners - most younger woman have had more than a dozen sexual partners. This means they have the opportunity to compare and contrast. This is why women spend so much time talking about the differences between men, the differences in their penis size, the differences in their penis shape, and of course how they use that equipment.

This social acceptance of sampling a variety of men has resulted in women learning what they like - and what they don't like. They know what it takes to give them a vaginal orgasm, what it takes to have a series of vaginal orgasms, what it takes to really turn them on. They know the difference between mediocre/good sex and really amazing sex. They know how the sight of a really big penis affects them and they know that a smaller penis doesn't always have this same effect. They know this because these days, they get to compare men without any shame or guilt in doing so.

Women now have the opportunity to know how important penis size compared to other traits in a man. They learn first hand how important penis size is to the overall satisfaction they have with a man in terms of their love making and also in terms of their overall relationship.

In conversations with my girlfriends, we all seem to agree that penis size is a very important factor, although the relative importance does vary somewhat - although it seems to be at the top or near the top of the list for most women.

I do not point this out to make men who have an average to smaller than average penis feel bad. I talk candidly about this subject because I see men suffer due to being incorrect information. They are told "size doesn't matter" when in fact it matters a lot. I personally know several women who have left a relationship after trying to cope with a smaller penis but in the end in the end they decided to break up with the guy. Now, none of them actually told the guy the truth when they broke up with him - they made up another reason or just picked a fight about nothing that really mattered to them.

I also speak candidly about this subject because I know it is now possible to enlarge your penis without risking anything to health - and because I like to get the truth out there about the various penis enlargement techniques. I am a scientist and I know for a fact that there is no possibility that anything in a "natural penis pill" could actually increase the mass of a penis. It upsets me a great deal to see all the false advertisements for penis pills. It also disturbs me when any male I care about takes these things because they cause so many health issues - and issues that are really serious like heart palpitations and extremely high blood pressure.

However, there is a penis enlargement technique that I know for a fact it works because I've read the scientific literature and I've personally watched my boyfriend's penis grow. The technique I'm referring to is penis exercise and if you get the right program - one the will show you the very latest modern techniques (which include stretching the suspensory ligament and the tunica - plus taking the appropriate rest periods so your cells have a chance to regenerate) - you CAN grow your penis a few inches which is enough to greatly improve your sexual performance and the pleasure of your partner.

Some men actually try to hide the fact that they are doing penis exercises from their female partner but my personal experience was that I loved actually participating in the process - and I loved the fact that it was being done in part to please me more. I can say this has been true of some of my girlfriends as well so I always encourage my male friends to let their partners know and even participate in the process. It can actually be a big ego boost to her (and to you of course).


Micro Penis Growth Solutions
0 comments to «Micro Penis Growth Solutions. The MAIN REASON Having a Bigger Penis Is More Important Today Than In the Past»

Post a Comment