Pages

Natural cure for Penis enlargement

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

To Get Your Penis Bigger. Free Penis Enlargement Techniques I Used to Go From 5.5 Inches to 7.8 Inches

To Get Your Penis Bigger

To Get Your Penis Bigger

If you want to know the penis enlargement techniques I used to increase my size you have to read this article.

See, I had always been insecure about the size of my penis. I knew it was of average size but somehow it always felt small. I was so frustrated that I started avoiding dates. Something had to be done so I started researching online for solutions to my problem.

I knew for sure that I wasn't going to get surgery as I had read that at most it would increase the size of my penis by an inch. I kept digging and I came up with 3 solutions:

  • Pills
  • Pumps
  • Exercises
  • After reading some articles and forum posts I opted for the exercises as they seemed like the safest way to go. These exercises or techniques were the following:

    Jelqing

    Jelqing is perhaps the technique that most people use when it comes to increasing the length and girth of the penis. Many people believe that this exercise was started by nomad arabic tribes some centuries ago. Basically what you do is you "milk" your penis which in turn fill it up with blood. Eventually the Corpora Cavernosa - which is the part of your penis that is filled with blood and enlarged during erections - will increase in size giving you a permanent gain in length and girth.

    Stretching

    By stretching your penis in different angles you'll be able to increase its length. This type of exercise really helped at increasing the size of my penis.

    The Kegel

    While not an enlargement exercise per se the kegel works your pubococcygeus muscle which will not only give you harder erections but it will also help you last longer (a lot longer). This way your penis won't be all show and no go if you know what I mean.


    To Get Your Penis Bigger
    0 comments to «To Get Your Penis Bigger. Free Penis Enlargement Techniques I Used to Go From 5.5 Inches to 7.8 Inches»

    Post a Comment